[Fwd: LDAP Content Synchronization Operation (rfc4533)]

Another use outside the project.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: LDAP Content Synchronization Operation (rfc4533)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:01:36 +0200
From: Mathieu PARENT <math.parent@gmail.com>
To: perl-ldap@perl.org

Hi,

I have implemented LDAP Content Synchronization Operation (rfc4533) in
perl-ldap (See the attached patch). This is used by the OpenLDAP
server and provide features similar to Persistent Searches in a more
consistent way.

This is my first try in this code, any feedback is welcome.
I don't know how to handle the Sync Info Message which is an LDAP
Intermediate Response Message (see 2.5 in RFC). perl-ldap doesn't
seems to support intermediate responses in response to LDAP::Search.
What is the way to correct this ?

thanks

Mathieu Parent

-- Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 13 Whiteley Well Place, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FP.