Re: Please test RE23

Aaron Richton wrote:
Livelocked in test008. I don't think there's any mutexes held anywhere in
the process, but I'm about to leave my desk and that's only to a first
glance. I'll poke at it more later to verify that statement...

You've run into this sort of thing before, IIRC. At the moment no bright ideas come to mind. (That may be a combination of jetlag and beer more than anything else.)

In thread t@4, frame 3, can you print *cx and *cx->ei ?