Re: slapo-nops

Howard Chu wrote:

Is it desirable in servers/slapd/overlays/slapo-nops? In
contrib/slapd-modules? Nowhere?

It sounds somewhat like the addpartial overlay that's also in contrib. I think that one has been unmaintained/obsoleted.

This seems to me to not be a very general-interest item. As such, it may be better in contrib, unless other folks express interest in using it and helping to maintain it.

Also, I note that ending up in contrib/ doesn't mean forever; as soon as there's enough interest (read: users' requests) and there's no conflicting issues (e.g. too many specific dependences on external software), it can be moved in overlays/.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.