Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd config.c

>> The majority things use hyphens don't they?

Please keep replies on list..heh ;-)

> Dunno if there's a clear majority. There's plenty of both.
>
> Tho for the sake of keeping 2.4 self-consistent, we could revert this
> patch
> and fix the man pages. I don't really have any preference one way or the
> other.

Fair enough. If it's really worth deciding in the long run, we should
start a new thread for a vote or something.

Gavin.

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 13 Whiteley Well Place, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FP.