[Move FAQ ro a wiki?] Re: OpenLDAP Faq-O-Matic: Misleading comment in "Which version of BerkeleyDB should I use?"

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:37 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

I don't know how to edit existing text in the FAQ-O-MATIC.

You have to log in first, and then you can edit existing text.

The easiest way to do that, is to click on the "appearance" link, and then select to show the advanced editing features. Then when you click to edit, it'll prompt for a login.

Same old...should we think about migrating the FAQ to a wiki? Then we can clean/review out the cruft and I can move anything I've missed into the main docs etc.

Suretec use and like http://wiki.suretec.org/ - http://www.splitbrain.org/projects/dokuwiki text file based, so only needs php and easy to backup etc.

Gavin.