Re: OpenLDAP Faq-O-Matic: Misleading comment in "Which version of BerkeleyDB should I use?"

--On Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:37 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

I don't know how to edit existing text in the FAQ-O-MATIC.

You have to log in first, and then you can edit existing text.

The easiest way to do that, is to click on the "appearance" link, and then select to show the advanced editing features. Then when you click to edit, it'll prompt for a login.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer