[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP Faq-O-Matic: Misleading comment in "Which version of BerkeleyDB should I use?"
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: OpenLDAP Faq-O-Matic: Misleading comment in "Which version of BerkeleyDB should I use?"
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:14:39 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20080313 SeaMonkey/1.1.9
I think this text in
needs some correction since recent BDB 4.6 cannot be used with OpenLDAP 2.3:
"[..] Versions 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6 are known to work with OpenLDAP 2.3 and
I don't know how to edit existing text in the FAQ-O-MATIC.