[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: OpenLDAP Developer's Day - Dublin 2008 (early call for participation)
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: OpenLDAP Developer's Day - Dublin 2008 (early call for participation)
- From: Gavin Henry <ghenry@OpenLDAP.org>
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:51:52 +0100
- In-reply-to: <47F16959.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: OpenLDAP Engineering Team
- References: <47F16959.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20080213)
Howard Chu wrote:
The OpenLDAP Project is tentatively planning on hosting
a developers' day conference in Dublin, Ireland in late July / early
August (most likely weekend of August 2-3, and August 4).
Excellent! Would be good to firm these up, but I'm in either way.
Those interested in speaking at the conference are
encouraged to contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> with a
specific proposal (title, abstract, duration). Discounts
will be available to speakers.
I'm on a learning trip ;-) What kind of audience usually goes along to
these, as this will be my first one? Maybe there's scope for a more
At the moment it's been suggested that we conduct two
events - an ODD conference with presentations as we've done
in the past, and also a code-sprint where we all grind thru
a bunch of code together.
Feel free to email me with suggestions.
I'd like to have a small session on the current docs i.e. if I'm on the
right track or starting to go too "general" etc.?