Re: RE23 testing

On Tuesday 12 February 2008 19:43:28 Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
> Are there some non-Linux folks here who can test it? :-)

I consider myself a Linux person, but I do have a Solaris 10 / sparc64 box
under my desk, if no-one else is testing Solaris 10 / sparc, I can go through
the pain of getting it to compile OpenLDAP (or seeing if I can convince my
solaris sparc build of rpm to build my usual SRPM).

We also have the odd Solaris 9 / Sparc 64, including one build host ...

Regards,
Buchan