Re: RE23 testing

On Feb 12, 2008, at 9:43 AM, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:

Are there some non-Linux folks here who can test it? :-)

I was going to say "Sure!" since I have a NetBSD host handy that I use for LDAP experiments among other things, but it seems that I can't make test002-populate work, for any release. Error occurs when authenticating the root DN -

do_bind: version=3 dn="cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" method=128
==> bdb_bind: dn: cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com
bdb_dn2entry("cn=manager,dc=example,dc=com")
=> bdb_dn2id("dc=example,dc=com")
<= bdb_dn2id: get failed: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found (-30990)

I must be missing something - config looks fine, the rootdn
is specified as above.  Database is valid, though empty as
I guess expected.

Anyway, I need to move on to something else right now, and
will probably have to wait until tomorrow before I get back
to this.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu