Re: performance

Gavin Henry wrote:
<quote who="Pierangelo Masarati">
Time to update this?

<http://www.isode.com/whitepapers/m-vault-benchmarking.html>

Yes, I certainly had that in mind. Their paper has no date or version numbers listed. I think it was using M-Vault 10, from quite a few years back, and most likely OpenLDAP 1.x.

The Isode guys were all very helpful throughout these tests, and everything was friendly/collegial. I found a couple bugs in their stuff, found this latent problem in BDB, and we all learned from the experience.

"OpenLDAP is a popular open source LDAP implementation. It is a
straightforward and simple implementation of LDAP, and thus provides a
useful independent reference point."

Lovely ;-)

Well, it certainly is a useful reference point. ;)