Re: OpenLDAP memberof plugin and Samba4

On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 19:51 +0100, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
>
> >> It also only appears to work for the first entry (happily that is
> >> member/memberof, and this seems to have worked).
> >
> > AFAIR, it should work for all.  However, with the combination of
> > parameters you specified I've spotted an error: it seems to only work
> > when __modifying__ a group, not when creating it with an already
> > existing member.  I'm looking at it, and I'll file an ITS as soon as I
> > can single out what's the critical combination of parameters.
>
> All issues should be fixed in HEAD (ITS#5299); please test.  p.

The warning is gone, but the link between masteredBy and hasMasterNCs
still doesn't appear.

It is actually a special case, as it is between
containers/databases/partitions (what is the right term?).

For example:
dn: cn=NTDS
Settings,cn=LOCALDC1,cn=Servers,cn=Default-First-Site-Name,cn=Sites,cn=Configuration,dc=samba,dc=example,dc=com
hasMasterNCs: cn=Configuration,dc=samba,dc=example,dc=com
hasMasterNCs: cn=Schema,cn=Configuration,dc=samba,dc=example,dc=com
hasMasterNCs: dc=samba,dc=example,dc=com

This is record is created with an 'add', but none of those link targets
have a masteredBy record.

overlay memberof
memberof-dangling error
memberof-refint TRUE
memberof-group-oc top
memberof-member-ad hasMasterNCs
memberof-memberof-ad masteredBy

Perhaps there a restriction that the memberof-group-oc should be unique?

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett