Re: OpenLDAP memberof plugin and Samba4

Andrew Bartlett wrote:
I've been working with current CVS OpenLDAP and the memberof plugin, for
Samba4 integration.

Following your suggestion, I'm trying to load multiple memberof
instances, but the syntax doesn't seem to work for me.  Attached is how
I'm currently configuring the overlay.   It causes this when loading:

overlay_config(): overlay "memberof" already in list
overlay_config(): overlay "memberof" already in list
(Sorry, I don't have any feedback on that point.)

defaultsearchbase DC=samba,DC=example,DC=com

backend		hdb
database        hdb
suffix		CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=samba,DC=example,DC=com

None of the backends in OpenLDAP have ever implemented any meaningful actions for the "backend" directive. You should just omit that.
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com