liblber, sockbuf drivers

One of the things that often concerned me is that we have socket calls and references to errno in liblber, which is built as non-threaded code, but "errno" changes on many platforms in a threaded process. I was thinking that we should move the actual network I/O drivers out of liblber and into libldap, so that they'll be compiled correctly (with libldap_r) for their actual runtime environment.

Not that I can point to any specific platform where this has been a problem. Just thinking out loud.
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com