[Date Prev][Date Next]
Issues with migration 2.3 to RE24 with slapcat/slapadd
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Issues with migration 2.3 to RE24 with slapcat/slapadd
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 01:41:50 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20071128 SeaMonkey/1.1.7
When migrating data extracted from a 2.3.39 server via slapcat into a
RE24 server I had two issues:
1. Option -q of slapadd resulted in a seg fault.
2. I had to remove the entryCSN attributes from the LDIF data. Probably
this is somewhat related to the 2.3-2.4 replication issue.