[Date Prev][Date Next]
'countryName' in core.schema (was : (ITS#5236) core.ldif differs from core.schema)
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: 'countryName' in core.schema (was : (ITS#5236) core.ldif differs from core.schema)
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 00:58:31 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20071128 SeaMonkey/1.1.7
following up on this because some older schema files reference
'countryName' (and worked with RE23).
Howard Chu wrote:
I'm puzzled why RFC4519 drops the 'countryName' alias for this type
from the RFC2256 definition.
How to deal with that (except changing the schema files of other vendors)?