[Date Prev][Date Next]
2.3 and 2.4 syncrepl
- To: OpenLDAP Devel <email@example.com>
- Subject: 2.3 and 2.4 syncrepl
- From: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:13:32 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9b2pre) Gecko/2007120621 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
I just hacked up test018 in RE24 to use a 2.3 consumer, and the final
comparison fails. It's mostly benign, the entryUUID occurs in a different
position in the 2.3 output. But it looks like 2.3 is doing something funny
with the (longer) 2.4 contextCSN. I'll have to play with this some more.
Haven't tried the reverse yet either.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/