Re: last call for testing 2.3, 2.4

--On Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:18 AM +0100 Gavin Henry <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:

<quote who="Quanah Gibson-Mount">
Please test current tip for 2.3 and 2.4.  All known issues are believed
fixed at this time.  If there are no problem reports by tomorrow noon my
time, I plan on tagging for release 2.3.39 and 2.4.6.

2.3 still all ok. I've had to move test020 out, and then everything passes in 2.4

Hm, are you sure you have the test020 that was updated today to get around the issue you were seeing? I still have no problems with it.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer