Re: Move LDAP_DEVEL features into 2.4?

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Not worried by being accurate, but  by potential indetermination of
concurrently performing algebra on non-atomic types (no idea of how this
could surface, though: one count missing?, sigsegv? death by chocolate?).

Ah I see, you're inserting records into an AVL tree. OK, since it's only going to occur for non-indexed searches, the current code looks fine.

- pcache private database access: add a control and an exop that allow
access to the private database for administrative/monitoring purposes,
and consistent cached query removal (namely: removal of a specific query
and related queryID from participating entries; removal of an entry and
invalidation of all related queries, ...)
I don't see any reason not to. Have you got a spec for the control and
exop?

Maybe not really a spec... <http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1420.html>.

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/