[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Setting up slapo-pcache with back-config
- To: Ralf Haferkamp <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Setting up slapo-pcache with back-config
- From: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:21:05 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9a8pre) Gecko/2007091708 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
Ah right, interesting problem. I think we add a check in the PC_MAIN config
handler to see if it's a CONFIG_ONLINE_ADD. If so, set a flag in the cm
structure. Then pcache_db_open should defer opening the private database if
this flag is set.
is slapo-pcache supposed to work with back-config with current HEAD? I was not
able to create a working configuration, yet.
As soon as the olcPcacheConfig Entry is added as a child below a back-ldap
Database Entry, slapd tries to open the corresponding bdb/hdb Database for
the pcache overlay, which of course does not yet exist as it has to be a
child object of the olcPcacheConfig Entry.
Any suggestions how this could be fixed?
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/