Re: HEADS UP: Attribute changes

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Howard Chu writes:
I don't think objectclass shorthand makes sense here. It would be pretty
unusual to need this feature on e.g. all the attributes of inetOrgPerson.

True, but it can be useful to define object classes that are only to be used in config directives, not in entries.

I've added a sortvals config directive; for now it just takes a list of attributes. All of the current tests pass, but I haven't added any tests for this directive yet.

The only interesting test (for me) is operating on a groupOfNames with a couple hundred thousand members. Other folks may have other scenarios to try.
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com