[Date Prev][Date Next]
"Upgrading from 2.3.x" section in Changes Appendix for Admin Guide
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: "Upgrading from 2.3.x" section in Changes Appendix for Admin Guide
- From: "Gavin Henry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:52:45 +0100 (BST)
- Importance: Normal
- Openpgp: id=796B1E87DB73BEA8
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.10a-1.fc6
I think it's worth adding an upgrading section, as I'm just playing with a
copy of a live 2.3.38 system and an upgrade to LDAP_REL_ENG_2_4 is giving:
olcReplicationInterval: value #0: <olcReplicationInterval> keyword is
str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #0 (syntax
=> ldif_enum_tree: failed to read entry for
slaptest: bad configuration file!
Admittedly, no slapcat was done as the bdb env is the same, but thought
I'd do what a normal user would ;-)
Should we list obsolete values from bconfig.c that will apply and
discuss/present the best way to upgrade?
T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).