[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: commit: openldap-guide/ preamble.sdf
- To: kurt@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: commit: openldap-guide/ preamble.sdf
- From: "Gavin Henry" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 00:16:12 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: OpenLDAP Commit <openldap-commit2devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200708262158.l7QLwRYr072601@cantor.openldap.org>
- Openpgp: id=796B1E87DB73BEA8
- References: <200708262158.l7QLwRYr072601@cantor.openldap.org>
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.10a-1.fc6
> Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/openldap-guide
> Modified Files:
> preamble.sdf 1.90 -> 1.91
> Log Message:
> Don't comment on software produced by others. Those who desire to use a
> network analyzer are likely to know which ones are or are not "great".
Understood, but how far does that go? Does that mean we can't talk about
"tail", as it "wasn't made here"?
It's a debugging section so I think referencing Open Source tools should
My 2 pence.
> CVS Web URLs:
> Changes are generally available on cvs.openldap.org (and CVSweb)
> within 30 minutes of being committed.