[Fwd: Re: imporvement to slapo-constraint (ITS#4987)]

It would help if you sent it to openldap-devel! ;-)

Subject: Re: imporvement to slapo-constraint (ITS#4987)
From:    "Emmanuel Dreyfus" <manu@netbsd.org>
Date:    Sat, July 7, 2007 8:15 pm
To:      "Gavin Henry" <ghenry@suretecsystems.com>
Cc:      openldap-its@openldap.org

Gavin Henry <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:

> It would be best to move this dicussion to openldap-devel@openldap.org now.

Let's go...

Summarry: I've added a new feature to slapo-constraint for constraining
a value attribute the the existing values of another attribute. The idea
is that you can have a catalog of allowed values (eg: for titles: Mr,
Mrs, Miss) and constraint an attribute to these values

Before working further on this patch (style, dod), I'd like some feeback
on:
1) the way it's implemented: is there rought bugs, or is the logic fine?
2) configuration syntax: do we keep this one or do we swtich to
something else?

Could someone comment on the patch?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus