Re: Stale and New Docs

Gavin Henry wrote:
Dear All,

My first thing planned is a doc for "Replacing Slurpd" in the Replication
section of the new TOC I posted.

Anyone got a working config for an example, rather than me chopping bits
from the tests.

test045 and test048. They're already small configs, not much to chop further.

Also, anyone got any part-finished docs lying about, but not had time to
finish.

Lastly, I'd like to get some translators on board when the guide is more
complete (2.4).

What languages would we like?

I don't see anyone clamoring for any particular languages. I think this may be going about it backwards, I would first ask for people who want to translate docs into a language of their choice. If nobody volunteers, then there isn't sufficient interest or demand to warrant spending any further thought on it.