[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd bconfig.c
- To: OpenLDAP Commit <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd bconfig.c
- From: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 06:28:01 -0800
- In-reply-to: <200702071357.l17Dv3sn090490@cantor.openldap.org>
- References: <200702071357.l17Dv3sn090490@cantor.openldap.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060911 Netscape/7.2 (ax) Firefox/1.5 SeaMonkey/1.5a
Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/ldap/servers/slapd
bconfig.c 1.255 -> 1.256
ITS#4752 add undo for schema entries.
back-config was already cleaning up failed Adds for databases and overlays.
This commit adds another special case for schema entries. A general solution
doesn't really exist, since some attributes just don't support a Delete
operation. But this covers the key object types.
E.g. deleting a moduleLoad directive will be a major problem until we add a
lot of unregister / destroy functions which currently don't exist. (An
overlay like syncprov dynamically registers a schema, a control and the
overlay itself. Each of those needs a tear-down function.
The Modify handler does a more thorough job of undoing things.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/