Re: RE24

Aaron Richton wrote:
If Ando's comment that Solaris poll() isn't working yet is true, I'd like to see that work out. It wasn't clear to me whether he was implicating slapd or Solaris, though...is there a next step here? (set some autoconf to force poll() and make test, perhaps?)

No, there's no autoconf switch. You just need to make sure SLAP_X_DEVPOLL is defined when slapd/daemon.c is compiled, and then be prepared for sparks.