Re: slapo-dynlist desgin question(s)

--On Friday, January 12, 2007 10:58 AM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

--On Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:25 PM +0100 Pierangelo Masarati
<ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

I'm not quite sure I understood what you mean.  Are you going to use it
for access control?  Or do you want it to return the actual member list
during a search?  Can you describe further, and possibly post a sample
conf+data, or at least a sketch of what you're trying to accomplish?  As
far as I can tell, slapo-dynlist(5) doesn't cope fine with ACLs as it is
now...

My intention is to be able to do something like:

access to dn.exact="cn=groupa,cn=groups,dc=stanford,dc=edu"

This should read:

access to dn.exact="cn=groupa,cn=groups,dc=stanford,dc=edu" attrs=member

actually. ;)

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html