[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: syncrepl
- From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:57:55 -0500
- In-reply-to: <458F0612.email@example.com>
- References: <458F0612.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Macintosh/20061207)
Given that slurpd will not be included in 2.4, I'm seriously hoping (as
one of the few people still using slurpd in production) that these
changes to syncrepl will be perfected in 2.3 before we are forced into
the syncrepl usage by 2.4.
Is that possible?
Frank Swasey | http://www.uvm.edu/~fcs
Sr Systems Administrator | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
University of Vermont | just like everyone else.
"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature