[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Cancel operation in RE23?
- To: Pierangelo Masarati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Cancel operation in RE23?
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:06:22 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <4554EB48.email@example.com>
- References: <4554324C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4554EB48.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060417
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> Correct, the SLAP_EXOP_HIDE should now be removed from re23, since the
> cancel operation is supported and now published as RFC 3909.
220.127.116.11.1.8 is still not visible in rootDSE of 2.3.31.
Should I file an ITS?