[Date Prev][Date Next]
[Please Authorise] Permission to use your glossary as a starting point for OpenLDAP docs addition?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: [Please Authorise] Permission to use your glossary as a starting point for OpenLDAP docs addition?
- From: "Gavin Henry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 22:35:14 -0000 (UTC)
- Importance: Normal
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.8-1.fc5
I'd like to send this for a starter for a new glossary section. Am I
allowed on behalf of the OpenLDAP team?
Or do we want t start one from scratch?
I'm heading up a doc team for OpenLDAP, and I was wondering if I could
pinch your glossary as a starting point for a new glossary section?
Credits due, obviously ;-)
T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).