[Date Prev][Date Next]
manpages in HEAD
- To: OpenLDAP Devel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: manpages in HEAD
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:42:47 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060911 Netscape/7.2 (ax) Firefox/1.5 SeaMonkey/1.5a
The manpages now source a shared file "../Project". Nothing in the
makefiles installs this file, so the Acknowledgements sections of each
manpage is empty. This shared file seems to need some re-thinking.
Nobody is going to want some generically file named "Project" installed
into their /usr/man (or whatever) hierarchy.
Perhaps it should be man8/ldap_misc.8 or something, so that at least it
has an identifiable name and isn't in the .../man directory.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc
OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/