Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-bdb id2entry.c tools.c

>> DB_BUFFER_SMALL seems to be a bdb 4.4 only value (or, at least, > 4.2).
> Hm, you are correct. I only looked at the 4.4. docs :(. Sorry for that. I
> take
> a look how to get it correct for 4.2 and 4.4.

Right now, I've conditioned the old code if DB_BUFFER_SMALL is undefined.
Maybe a cleaner approach would be to #define DB_BUFFER_SMALL as ENOMEM in
back-bdb.h if it's not defined, but I don't like the idea of hacking the
DB_* namespace.  However, defining a BDB_BUFFER_SMALL could be
confusing...

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team