[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd result.c
- To: OpenLDAP Commit <openldap-commit2devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd result.c
- From: Hallvard B Furuseth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:25:47 +0200
- In-reply-to: <200604192157.k3JLv2nN046829@cantor.openldap.org>
- References: <200604192157.k3JLv2nN046829@cantor.openldap.org>
> result.c 1.292 -> 1.293
> re-fix ITS#4495 working around atoi() limitations
Wow, that was a lot of debug messages:-)
Still needs work though, e.g. strip whitespace from all input lines.
output "code: $RC"
output "info: urgle "
And I imagine that we could just as well use LDIF rules for line
wrapping and info::base64, since the rest of the shell output does.
That would break any existing back-shell scripts that use e.g.
since these would be taken to be filenames and base64 text,
but I assume that's no big risk.
I'll get to it.