Re: RE_23 updates

--On Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:50 AM -0400 Matt Benjamin <matt@linuxbox.com> wrote:

Quanah,

Do your fixes address non-propogation of binddn/bindpw to ldap rewrite
rules? I ran into issues with this in 2.3.20, and didn't see a bug report.

Matt

Hi Matt,

I suggest when you find a bug, you file an ITS. Otherwise, there is no real gauruntee that someone else will find the bug and file it for you.

None of the fixes I'm aware of at this time address what you are seeing, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been addressed. I would suggest you look at the CVS web repository at the CHANGES file and see the descriptions for the fixed ITS', or check out the RE_23 tree and read it there. If nothing addresses what you've seen, then file an ITS.

And please keep replies to the list.

Thanks,
Quanah

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
The fix for ITS#4372 I sent to the committers list is missing still.
This allows auditlog, which is shipped with OpenLDAP 2.3, to be built.

Large parts of the fix for ITS#4419 that I sent to the committers list
is missing still. This is back-meta related, I assume Pierangelo
should fix this.

The fix for ITS#4433 is in place (Fixing the arguments to threads, and
documenting it) has been done, but is not in the CHANGES file.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer