[Date Prev][Date Next]
Coverity error scan
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Coverity error scan
- From: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 01:01:02 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060227 SeaMonkey/1.5a Mnenhy/0.7.3.0
Fyi: scan.coverity.com reports finding 158 bugs in OpenLDAP source code.
I've registered an account there to view the error reports. A large
number of them appear to be false reports. Will take time to get through
it all. It appears the report was generated against CVS HEAD on Feb 24,
but I haven't confirmed that yet.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc
OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/