Re: o_private (Was: (ITS#4184) Lockup when moding one particular entry)

here's a patch that seems to implement something a bit more reliable in
terms of stacking private data on an operation.

I tried to put in place something that can work either with static or
dynamic data, and that allows catching inconsistent situations like push
w/o pop.

I removed some of the (mis?)uses of o_private, like in add, in a
different manner.  I haven't completed back-sql and syncprov yet.

If you like it, I'll commit it.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution
OpenLDAP Core Team