Re: need some help

Hallo Kurt, everybody,

please excuse me if I become annoying. May I allow myself one more
question, namely, is it possible to implement component indexing in a
proper (according to Howard) way in terms of module (or overlay) without
modifying slapd or backend code? If it is possible, I would probably try
to get component matching to work, otherwise not.

Thanx a lot and best regards, vadim tarassov

--
vadim <vadim.tarassov@swissonline.ch>