Re: back-config and X_ORDERED 'VALUES' clarification

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Not sure if this is the expected behavior, but I note that writing stuff
like

dn: olcDatabase={X}bdb,dc=config
changetype: modify
add: olcAccess
olcAccess: to attrs=userPassword by self =xw by * =x
olcAccess: to * by * read

fails because the {0}, {1} were omitted from the values of the olcAccess
attributes. I'd expect that the values get appended, in that order, to
any existing value of olcAccess.

This works for me.
Also, an operation like

dn: olcDatabase={X}bdb,dc=config
changetype: modify
delete: olcAccess
olcAccess: {0}

fails because the validation routine, after stripping the {0}, passes an
empty berval to the directoryString validation routine, which fails.
I'd expect that value {0} be deleted, if existing, whatever its value.

This is now fixed in HEAD.