Re: direct local change when a consumer chains a write to the producer?

I note that an alternative to copying the result of
the modify to slave, another way to address inconsistent
reads after modify is to chain the read as well.

That is, if a server chains a modify for a client, it
should then chain any subsequent read of that entry
by that client as well.  That is, treat this read as
if it included a dontUseCopy control.

Kurt