Re: hangs of test036 and so

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
I have a clean stack backtrace of a hang of test036:

Anything specific I should be looking at?

That trace indicates that slapd has nothing going on, no operations in progress. I suppose something to check would be logs of what the last activity on any connection was, then look in those Connection structures to see if there are any operations on the pending queue. Also look at the slap_daemon structure to see if all of the descriptors are actually being monitored. The question here is, why is the server not processing requests - because it never saw any, or because it queued them and hasn't dequeued any...