Re: RE23 ready for release

I note that ldapsearch(1) Works For Me against both OpenLDAP and Sun ONE
servers. This is with RE23 Nov 4 00:00:00 GMT with both "-ZZ" and
"ldaps://" connections. Is your issue with back-ldap or similar? I'd be
willing to try that too (and if I come up with something, it's unlikely
I'd have the privacy concerns you do, so I could get more eyes on it) but
that report is quite vague.