[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: 2.3 updates?
- To: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: 2.3 updates?
- From: Pierangelo Masarati <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:55:41 +0100
- Cc: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <C37767D6068EA3715474C6A8@[10.0.0.1]>
- References: <F0CD507EE014AE2A590AC94A@[10.0.0.1]> <C37767D6068EA3715474C6A8@[10.0.0.1]>
On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 13:33 -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Monday, October 31, 2005 1:11 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > There have been some significant fixes checked into HEAD for issues in
> > 2.3, most specifically the fixes for delta-syncrepl and the fixes to
> > connection management issues (ITS#4108) that are separate from the
> > various LWL issues. Is there an idea of when we may see a new 2.3
> > release? Or at least when these fixes will get merged into REL_23?
> Oh, and the recent DB Cursor commit, which means people no longer have to
> apply a special patch to BDB 4.2.52 (a big win).
The fix to ITS#4129 needs to be released as soon as possible, because it
may represent a security issue.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497