Re: syncrepl refresh

--On Friday, October 14, 2005 5:55 PM -0700 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

  Plus having a way to query the monitor backend to see if it is
refreshing or not would *also* be useful.  Because then I could write
my LB software to see if it is refreshing, and keep it out of the pool
until it isn't.

As you'll note from my recent commits, the consumer currently doesn't do anything special to distinguish between a full refresh and a normal refresh. With the delta-syncrepl support I'm testing now, it does do a specific full refresh when it is out of date with the log, but for regular syncrepl there's still no distinction.

That is fine by me, I plan on using delta-syncrepl. ;) Is there a way to query the consumer to see if it is in refresh-only mode (like via back-monitor)?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer