Re: syncrepl refresh

I like the idea of chaining. If done carefully, you could place a
still-refreshing syncrepl consumer into a production rotation (i.e. it
could always appear to have full data). Currently, we use a bit of a hack
(slapd -h ldapi://slapdloading until the CSNs coalesce) so that our
networking infrastructure doesn't see 389/636 before the consumer is
'ready'. This could eliminate the need for that.