[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: HEADS UP: build environment changes
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org, Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: HEADS UP: build environment changes
- From: Aaron Richton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:04:13 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <430E47C9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <430E47C9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Unfortunately, my recent change to make librewrite a shared library
> (ITS#3577) has my Windows build completely stuck, with undefined symbols
> every which way. May have to revert back to a static library.
This reversion made it in to 2.3.7. Is there any reason to believe that
ITS#3577 will or will not revert with it?