Re: CVS server?

--On Monday, August 29, 2005 3:21 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

I've been attempting to update my REL_ENG_23 checkout for about an hour
now with the latest checkins, and it isn't happening.  Is there something
wrong with the CVS server?

It has finally started updating again. yeah!

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/Shared Services
Stanford University