[Date Prev][Date Next]
authzTO/authzFrom, OpenLDAPaci X-ORDERED?
- To: OpenLDAP Devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: authzTO/authzFrom, OpenLDAPaci X-ORDERED?
- From: Pierangelo Masarati <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:41:51 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050524 CentOS/1.7.8-188.8.131.52.centos3
I think we should add the "X-ORDERED 'VALUES'" exension to
authzTo/authzFrom; we could also use that instead of the OID to maintain
OpenLDAPaci ordered (or just leave the OID in place but ignore it, as
much as it occurs in current code). I'm currently working at ITS#3877 &
3921, and could take care of this in the meanwhile. I understand this
would be a bit intrusive, so better do it in the early stage of a new
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497