Re: Bug in slapi_int_init_connection

I have not fully implemented LDAP Transactions, a
particular type of groupings of LDAP operations.
(There can be other types of groupings which are
not transactions.).  I did implement some of the
framework, before deciding that having a generic
grouping mechanism, which is yet another LDAP
extension mechanism, was not worth the effort.
Unfornately, I have not had time to rewrite
the draft specification...

Kurt