Re: Ms project files for 2.2.26 ??

Are you familiar with this site - http://lucas.bergmans.us/hacks/openldap/

I just got a Windows build of openLDAP 2.2.27 working from there.
Still no MS tools support though.

I tried a similar thing on OpenSSL (using .NET) but could only get it to build with MSVC 6.0.
The project files weren't corrupt but the headers clashed all over the place.

Simon McMahon

Work: (07) 31311420
Mobile: (043) 2294180

>>> luca regini <luca.regini@gmail.com> 07/19/05 10:36pm >>>
The latest stable release (2.2.26) does not have project files for MS visual
studio. Does anyone have a MS build enviroment for this versione???
 Thanks in advance,
Luca

 On 7/19/05, luca regini <luca.regini@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually the real reason is that the dsw has references to dsp files that > doesn't exist in the package. How could it be??? I wonder if someone has > ever built the software using this .dsw. I must build it under windows, so
> i'll try to build it myself and then i'll provide back a correct dsw file.
> Hope to find some help if things go wrong.
>  Thanks in advance,
> Luca
>   On 7/18/05, Kurt D. Zeilenga <Kurt@openldap.org> wrote:
> >
> > Likely you either aren't using a tool which properly
> > extracts the files... or are using too new a version
> > of MSVC... or maybe the files are broke. Not like
> > we seriously maintain this port.
> >
> > Kurt
> >
> > At 12:27 PM 7/18/2005, luca regini wrote:
> > >I just downloaded a copy of the OpenLdap distribution and tried to
> > compile
> > >it using visual studio .Net 2003.
> > >The compiler complains about corruption of .dsw and .dsp files.
> > >Please note that downloading the package from different sites doesn't > > solve
> > >this issue.
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >Luca

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this email in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return email.  You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.